With the shift to online learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic, HISD seniors have had to adjust to the abrupt interruption of what should be the most memorable year during a student’s academic journey. We are encouraging students, parents and community to take photos or short videos and share them on their social media accounts using the hashtag #HISDSeniorSpiritWeek. We hope to share positivity and support as we virtually celebrate our seniors!
Here is the schedule and theme for HISD Senior Spirit Week:
- Monday, May 11: Memories Monday – Share your best memories of your senior year of high school, including photos and videos
- Tuesday, May 12: Twins Tuesday – You may not be able to hang out with your friends, but you can still dress alike! Dress up like your favorite classmate or teacher and post a comparison picture of the two of you side by side.
- Wednesday, May 13: What’s Next Wednesday – Where are you headed next? Dress up to represent the college/university you plan to attend – or the career path you plan to follow and post a picture on social media.
- Thursday, May 14: Tassel Thursday – Dress up in your cap and gown and post a picture or video message.
- Friday, May 15: Formal Friday – Put on your dancing shoes and formal wear and show us your prom look! Post your BEST prom pose on social media!