Week of September 20, 2018
- Local & State News: Evidence could clear teen charged with murder; Dallas officials call for calm after protestors arrested; Voters Unite-Black women must go to the polls; PVAMU to get $1 million to launch initiative; Gentrification threatens Austin minorities; Poor, minorities still struggle after Harvey; Stay prepared during hurricane season
- National News: Anita Hill speaks out on Kavanaugh controversy; Trial begins in death of Black Chicago teen; HBCUs granted $8.6 million to conserve historic sites; Return of Obama: Good or bad for Democrats?
- Entertainment: 2018 Emmys prove diversity a work in progress
- Center Fold: Black women hold court-19 vie for Harris County judicial spots
- College & Pro Sports: Astros prepare to defend title in playoffs; Naomi Osaka doesn’t want to be whitewashed
- High School Sports: Houston top tier O-line talent
- Top Events: Dr. D’s Empower Talk Prophetic Voices Speak; Sista Strut Houston 3K Breast Cancer Walk; Defender Experience: On The Run II Tour